Take a look at the courses and qualifications we offer. Don't worry if you're not sure what you want to do, we'll help you choose the right mix to suit your needs.
Learning with us is different. Your learning will be tailored to your individual needs, which means you'll build on the skills and knowledge you already have - you won't do anything you already know.
- 50 hour course (over 5 option modules) with 20 hours of pre-study
- Emphasis: in depth study of Anatomy and Pathology, therapy technique support .
- Multiple choice question papers
- Intermediate Colon Hydrotherapy Professional Practitioner training manual - Exam questions and grading
- Choice of five Speciality options one day tutored course (5) -50 hours – 10 hours per module
- Foundation level Colon Hydrotherapists
Admission is subject to
- Having been a practitioner for at least 1 year
- Having 3 letters of recommendations from employer and or clients/patients
- Entrance admittance application completed with all supporting documents.1-3 students per instructor/training device