Each SINGLE-USE sealed kit contains:
1 - 6 mm crystal clear water line - 1.2 m long
1 - 22 mm corrugated waste line - 1.2 m long
1 - standard size speculum/obturator
1 - 3oz Surgilube Lubricating Jelly
Waste line tubing -
- suitable for scrunching and clamping suitable for free flowing waste or closed system waste
- Soft and transparent with cuffs every 160 mm
- Waste can be clearly seen
Surgilube lubricating jelly -
- Non-irritating to the skin, tissues and mucous membranes
- Will not affect surgical instruments, rubber or plastics
- Surgilube is especially formulated for surgical and gynaecological lubrication
CALL US TODAY FOR SAMPLES on 0844 854 9222 - Monthly scheduled package discounts also available
e.g 100 off £2.85 each
If you are purchasing speculum packs from any other source it is important to asks the following questions:
1. Where are they made?
2. Are they approved by an appropriate government agency (CE marked with number)?
3. Are they tested for toxicity and irritability (ISO 10993 etc)?
4. Are they individually packaged and completely sealed ready for opening in front of the client before each treatment?
5. Are they produced from a one(smooth) or two piece (possible flashing) moulding?
We realise that there are disposables being sold at cheaper prices but these do not offer any proof of safety?
We pride ourselves on providing safe equipment and accessories to our clients.
Using the safest equipment in your practice cannot be underestimated.
With your client/patient’s safety always on the top of your priority list - why compromise - after all it's also your reputation (business) at stake.