Enrolment non refundable deposit FOU-1 £500 for Practitioner foundation course and includes all home study materials
Further payment £900 for course FOU-3 is required to be paid 10 days before course start date see related products
The home study section of your course is very important for the successful completion of the course.
The more conscientiously you do your home study course, the more you will get out of your practical week, and the better you will understand the needs of your future clients.
On average, it takes between 60 and 100 hours to prepare for the practical course. This means that you need to allocate to your studies between 6 and 10 hours per week for about three months before the start of your practical week.
Learning objectives for the home study period (60 to 100 hours) are covered in the study materials:
· Review of the anatomy and physiology of the digestive tract, from the mouth to the anus;
· Review of the connections between the digestive system and other systems of the human body, with a specific emphasis on the nervous and endocrine systems;
· In-depth understanding of the large intestine, rectum and anus;
· Indications and contraindications to a colon hydrotherapy treatment;
· Modern lifestyle and digestive disorders such as, among others, intolerances, IBS, candidosis and constipation;
· Development and formation of stools, signs of health and disease in their stools;
· History and the present day of colon hydrotherapy;
· Review of various types of colon hydrotherapy equipment;
· In-depth understanding of the therapy and procedural aspects of a colon hydrotherapy session;
· Colon hydrotherapy boundaries and limitations;
· Connections between colon hydrotherapy and other therapeutic modalities;
· Running a colon hydrotherapy business and therapists referral system;
· Foundations of nutrition and healthful living.